Salesforce JQuery Mobile Demo

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 by Aslam - The Alexendra
Hi All,
Here I am going to show you a demo of jQuery Mobile development which is using Salesforce Sites. Its very easy and convinient to integrate both technologies which is natively compatible with your mobile. It comes with a very cool native look and feel UI, responsive UI themes and APIs. With couple of tags you can build up your site compatible with multiple devices.



Here is a working demo. I am showing contact list from salesforce. You can search contacts. You can click any contact to see the detail.
http://labsprojects-developer-edition.ap1.force.com/JQMContacts

Open web browser in your mobile phone and open the above url to see in action.

If you need source code for above, drop me an email: aslam.bari@gmail.com

Thanks
Aslam Bari

19 comments:

Sandeep Singhal said...

Very good work..

lulur bali tradisional said...

salam kenal bos. lagi jalan jalan pagi nih

Abdul Vahid said...

Again Nice Job

Nagendra [NGD] said...

awesome work sir....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Great..

testinginternet said...

immediate mail response, well done, let me try and post a feedback ASAP.

thanks,

Anonymous said...

Can you please send me code for the same on sumi.shingavi@gmail.com

I would like to modify it at some places and make it better and also want to learn how you have used the jQuery stuffs. Kindly let me know.

Harting Harris said...

Demo looks very good sir, i also want its source code for learning.

Unknown said...

I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both educative and engaging, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something which not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I stumbled across this during my hunt for something regarding this. Feel free to surf to my page;
automation services

Ganesh said...

Very good work.. MR.please send me source code..

Ganesh said...

please give me a chance i also want its source code for learning

Ganesh said...

hi aslam This is great stuff - would love to see the code....please mail me this code at
"ganesh.jujjuru@gmail.com".

Unknown said...

hi!

Great work. Can you please send me the source code, for study purposes and learn about it. thanks...

Unknown said...

im sorry!
here's my email! mekorn_damboy@yahoo.com

thanks

Unknown said...

Thanks your blog is awesome.
thanks for sharing information.
Videocon plan 2.75G
Videocon Telecom invests approx Rs 130 Cr to upgrade its network to 2.75G EDGE, a 3G standard technology, to enhance Customer experience on data speed. Rolls out a full-fledged marketing campaign to get Customer attention.

JavaScript Training in Chennai said...

Thanks for your valuable post.

AngularJS Training in Chennai|

Unknown said...

Hi Aslam,
Nice functionality, can you forward me the code at mohammedatifuddin3@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Atif Mohammed

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Nice to see this functionality. Could you please forward me this code to sahadevbobby@gmail.com
Thanks.

Post a Comment